Functions And Activities Of An Entrepreneur
Discover Entrepreneurial Activities for a Successful Business
Ever wonder what goes inside a busy day of an entrepreneur living up to his entrepreneurial functions and activities? Basically, a lot. The very first thing that would enter his mind when he wakes up in the morning is how to show efficiency and effectiveness to the client the benefit of his presentation. Then he would walk into his office and meet with them.
He would emphasize the importance of patronizing his ideas. When they shook hands with it, an entrepreneur knows that’s the start of a brand new day.
But meeting up with the expectations is not all that there is. An entrepreneur’s responsibility doesn’t stop there. He’s mind should always think beyond the unthinkable and recheck his assets to support it. The cost is great but the risks are greater. An entrepreneur not only sacrifices his reputation at stake but also his trust fund.
In summary, there are only 3 important daily routines an entrepreneur incorporates with his life: Organize, coordinate and mobilize. He must have the ability to balance all three because when one is lost, the others might be compromised.
Organizing includes creativity, innovativeness and strategy of pulling it altogether. The spirit of a true warrior has to be present. He is knowledgeable that a positive attitude and the will to walk the extra mile with no hesitation would gain much profit. He always does his research, gather data, and think of ways on how to expand his own establishment.
Coordinating means communicating. Explaining the pros and cons. Talking to people who can supply resources like raw materials, facilities, and machineries needed for the business to get on its track. A blurry conversation between the entrepreneur and the supplier would affect the rate and quality of production.
Mobilizing the people who works wholeheartedly for him must also be prioritized. An iron hand always gets a business into trouble. He adds benefits. He knows that what he needs is similar to what his laborers need. This is crucial to establish one big happy working environment.
These activities must be balanced. One thing lacks or exceeds, the whole process messes up. His functions are elaborated more.
The function to think
• Think of numerous possibilities beyond human expectation
• Think of who needs what
• Think of how to handle a question or a problem by providing different possible answers
• Making decisions without the fear of being crucified the moment he mess things up
• Think of how much everything would cost
• Think of how much he would profit
• Think of what others might not think
• Elaborates and explains to further understanding
The function to act
• Act according to his plans
• Act that exceeds to what is expected
• Act with passion and charisma
• Act giving pride to the phrase “1% inspiration, 99% perspiration”
• Act bearing the dignity, respect and trust
• Act like the world owes you big time
• Act like no one has acted before
If all of these functions seem easy for you to conjure, then your good to go. But if situations and predicaments are holding you back, you are bound to fail. Remember, balance in everything is how you and others benefit. Function as you are expected to function and find glory in it.