Before And After Your Job Interview
Before and after your job interview
With so many people seeking employment, how could one make it to an available slot? Well, the resume matters, it is the best reflection of how qualified is you for a certain position. In order for you to make it for that job position, you need to equip your self with the weapons to excel over the other applicants. That is, to impress the employer in your job interview.
What must you do?
Before the interview:
* Know the company you are applying for. How could you do this? Research about the facts and figures of that company you are eyeing. With the information you have about it, you would be ready to whatever questions the interviewer would throw you. You could even associate your answers to facts you have known about the company.
* Expect the questions to be asked and be prepared to answer the. On the other hand, be prepared to ask questions.
* Make sure that you are prepared with how you would look. The way you dress up would leave impressions to the interviewer. Do not wear too much accessories, you just have to wear something decent, ironed, and the shoes must be clean as well. Take note of your teeth as well, they could really be distract the interview if you left a piece of meat between your teeth.
On the interview:
* Punctuality matters most. There is a need for you to arrive early for the interview. This would be the best first acts you could do. When you arrive late, this already a move to give your employer a negative impression of you.
* Act as a professional to everyone you get along with or meet. With this approach, you would be able to introduce your self as someone professional, ready to take the challenges in the arena of professions.
* Answer questions with the eye contact to your interviewer. Be attentive when he/she asks question.
After the interview:
* Say thank you to the interview. This is a really great act you could do. This would indeed show that you take the interview as a rich part of your experience.
* Relax and wait for the results.
With these reminders you would definitely make it to the hired list!